To Our Guest,
Safety and hygiene of visitors is our prime motive at Blue World Theme Park.Stringent adherence to international safety norms makes us an absolutely safe environment for you and your family. Services provided by us includes:
• All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the Park entrances and also within the Park.
• We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Park, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
• Please show common courtesy to fellow Park Guests and our Staff by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
• Please respect fellow Park Guests during your visit and be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others in the queue. Also, the entire party must wait together. Members of a party are not allowed to join those already in the queue.
• Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Costumes may not be worn by Guests aged 16 or older. We reserve the right to deny admission to or to remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
• For the comfort of all Guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor are not allowed in the park.
• Please supervise your children and take care of the elderly at all times.
• Access to attractions is subject to the safety rules for each attraction.
• For your safety and that of other Park Guests and Staff, you must comply with all notices within the Park and directions given by Staff.
• Please present your ticket for entry into the Park.
• Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
• Dangerous or hazardous materials.
• Weapons of any kind, or objects that may give the appearance or impression of being weapons or toy guns.
• Food, alcoholic beverages or any illegal substance.
• Bags, boxes or luggage larger than 56cm x 36cm x 23cm. If operation so requires, we may decline wheeled luggage from entering the Park.
• Other items that we determine may be harmful, disruptive, offensive or may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
• The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
• The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
• Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign, or to incite a crowd, and other unauthorized public gatherings.
• Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind except for personal use.
• Engaging with other Guests or impeding the operation of the Park while posing as or portraying any real or fanciful character, whether wearing any special costumes or not.
• Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
• We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Park and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
• We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
• We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, modify these rules, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attractions or entertainment program due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
• We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
For the purposes of these rules, “we” means Blue World Corporation P. Ltd.
If you have any questions, please ask a Staff.